These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Wise Badger Rewards Loyalty Scheme (‘the Scheme’) and the allocation of points on purchases made on the Wise Badger website
The Scheme enables you to earn points when paying for goods or services. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
The Scheme is promoted by Wise Badger Ltd (‘we’) and is available to all persons who create an Account or to whom we make the Scheme available.
Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
Wise Badger Reward Points.
1. Points will be allocated at the following rate:
- For qualifying retail purchases, Account holders will earn points for each full £1 spent.
- Points allocation will be notified as appropriate.
2. We may from time to time offer you bonus points for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
3. We reserve the right to vary the points available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer points. Any change will be notified by the display of notices on the website, or advised to you in reward emailings.
4. Points cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards. Points and reward or bonus vouchers cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another unless specifically notified and agreed by us.
5. You may not be able to earn or redeem any Points whilst you are in breach of your Account Terms and Conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account Terms and Conditions, we may withdraw Points already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
6. Points will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are shipped to you or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this and other Schemes as may be notified from time to time.
7. Points will be converted to reward coupons once you reach the reward threshold and automatically emailed to you. Any points not converted to reward coupons will be carried forward and will be shown as a Points Balance on your reward statement.
8. Reward coupons will be valid for the dates shown on the reward voucher(s). Reward coupons that are presented after the expiry date stated will not be valid, unless specifically agreed by us. Reward coupons may only be redeemed against Wise Badger products. On any one order only a single reward coupon can be redeemed and reward coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that Wise Badger may offer.
9. No change will be given where a purchase is less than the face value of the coupon.
10. Reward coupons cannot be redeemed against the purchase of Gift Vouchers.
11. We reserve the right to substitute or remove product ranges/services/offers available for redemption using reward coupons at any time without notice.
12. We cannot be responsible for any loss of reward coupons once emailed to you.
13. If a product is obtained solely using reward coupons any refund will be given in store credit . No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances. Where applicable, credit coupons will be refunded to equal the value of reward coupons originally tendered.
14. If your purchase qualified for bonus points and the refund breaks the original promotional criteria then the bonus points earned in the original transaction will be deducted. If a refund is completed after reward coupons have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance on an Account may become a negative value.
15. Your membership of the Scheme starts when your Account is opened, or when we determine the Scheme is available to you and ends when your Account is closed or when we determine that the Scheme is no longer in operation.
16. All products featured in the reward mailings are subject to availability, and prices in the Channel Islands, IoM and selected other stores may differ from those printed in the reward mailings.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders seven days’ notice in writing.
18. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme. Any changes will be notified by the display of notices on the website, or advised by email.
19. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the Terms and Conditions of the Wise Badger Website or the Wise Badger Rewards Loyalty Scheme.
20. In the case of dispute, the decision of Wise Badger shall be final.
21. We cannot be responsible for non-receipt of reward vouchers.
22. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights.